Thursday, February 13, 2014

Seabrooke…I miss you already!

Seabrooke-2

Seabrooke-4

Dear Seabrooke,

I am absolutely at a loss for words and completely heartbroken by the tragic news that you are no longer here.

It’s been so long since I’ve seen you but I miss you just as much as if these photos were taken yesterday. You have always been one of my closest and most dear friends.

You radiated kindness and joy with a single smile and your zest for life made every childish game or endeavor a new and exciting adventure. Your sense of humor and laughter could bring light to even the worst days and your unwavering faith and love of God was always an inspiration to me.
Seabrooke-21
I will forever cherish all the fun times we had building Barbie cities, getting dirty and making mud, going to campfire camp, painting and doing art projects, passing the Game Boy back and forth trying to beat Mario 6 Golden Coins, going to Oaks Park for Halloween, having dinner parties, sleep-over's and celebrating birthdays.

I know life is so short, each day is precious and friends come and go but I never imagined I would lose you so soon or that it would be this hard. I will never understand why God decided it was time for you to go and even as I write this and tears drip down my face my only peace is knowing that you are now with Him in the kingdom of Heaven.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your Mom, Dad, siblings, and family. I hope that with time they will be healed.

May your beautiful spirit live on in the hearts of everyone who loved you because I know it will live in mine.





SeabrookeSeabrooke-13

Seabrooke-5

Seabrooke-8

  Seabrooke-10Seabrooke-12

Seabrooke-9

Seabrooke-6

Seabrooke-20

   Seabrooke-14Seabrooke-15

Seabrooke-19

Seabrooke-18

                 Seabrooke-17

Seabrooke-16

Seabrooke-3

Good-bye my dear Seabeast. May you soar forever with the angels in heaven!
I will love you and miss you for the rest of my life, my friend!

XOXOXOXO
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessica, soo sweet ------ and the pics are priceless : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts and prayers are with you constantly Colin. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help at this time. All my love!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all your wonderful pictures.
    Beautiful tribute !

    ReplyDelete